The Ten Rules For Being Human:
1. You will receive a body.
2. You will be presented with lessons.
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons.
4. Lessons are repeated until learned.
5. Learning does not end.
6. “There”, is no better than “here.”
7. Others are only mirrors of you.
8. What you make of your life is up to you.
9. All the answers lie inside of you.
10. You will forget all of this at birth.
Author, Chérie Carter-Scott, ” If Life’s A Game, These are the Rules”
This is crazy I found that exact script on Pinterest not even 24 hours ago. Only screen shoting it. Knowing this was truth in my gut, I then, hours later, posted it on my profile in a forum. Then hours later stumbled on to this site not sure how REALLY to reafi g first lesson coming to a realization, and then about to leave the site for now, but curious to see what’s archived from years before, and here again I find the same scripture, and I don’t believe in Coincidences