Lesson 7 More about your Global Mission
Lightworkers, Indigos, and Indigo Scouts have the distinguishing characteristic of having a “Global Mission,” in addition to the personal growth mission that every human has. Your Global Mission is a form for you to make the world a better place during a lifetime.
Before your incarnation, you and your guides created one or more avenues for you to express love to the world. This is your Global Mission. It always involves your doing something that makes your heart sing with joy, and which gives you a sense of fulfillment.
Some people turn their Global Mission into a paying career. For others, their Global Mission takes the form of volunteer work or a joyful hobby of service. There are unlimited ways in which your Global Mission can be expressed.
Since this is such an important part of reclaiming your Indigo power, we’ll spend several lessons throughout this course focused on this topic. Today, we’ll look at the foundational aspects of your Global Mission.
First, a lot of people ask, “What’s my purpose?” when what they really mean is, “ which career will give me the most satisfaction?” or will I be financially supported doing work that’s related to my true interested.”
Your life purpose and your Global Mission are interchangeable terms. Everyone’s purpose or mission is the same: to remember love. Those who are Lightworkers, Indigos, and the Indigo Scouts are also here to teach love. The form in which you teach love can vary and change daily, since love flows like a ceaseless river. Examples of teaching love include: being a role model and inspiring others by truly walking your talk and living in integrity; creating something artistic that inspires others; helping with a cause that’s near to your heart; being helpful without worrying about compensation or acknowledgment; giving spiritually based workshops; doing counseling or healing work with a spiritual emphasis; developing a product which is healthful and uplifting; ect.
Lesson 7 Assignment
In previous lessons, we have looked at 1.) ways that we give our power away. 2) how anger can be re- focused to help inspire our personal mission, and 3) uncovering what a personal mission may be. With these things in mind, let’s re- visit our Global Mission. Look at which form of teaching love which is a foundation of your Global Mission. Please answer again these questions (preferably in writing, to help you see the patterns more clearly) and see if they still match your answers from Lesson 3
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What did you spend your time doing between the ages of 9 to 14?
- What occupations do you most admire?
- Please complete the following statement: “If I were to win the lottery, I would………. (list everything you’d do)
- Describe your dream occupation in complete detail:
- Now, look at the common thread between the answers. Your answer to questions 1 and 2 are very important, because as a child you remembered your soul’s contract and Global Mission. What do your answers have in common? Write everything that comes to mind or which you feel are intuitive connections.