Lesson 3 How to Remember and Reclaim Your Life’s Purpose
You came to earth with gifts, talents, and abilities which the world has a great need for. In this lesson we will look at your life’s purpose. It is a topic that will be explored in other lessons.
You have two types of purposes. The first is your “Personal Growth Mission”, which means there are personal lessons for you to learn in this lifetime to aid your soul’s overall growth. For example, you might be here to learn about patience and forgiveness.
Everyone has a personal growth mission, something that they came here to learn. However, only lightworkers (the generation prior to Indigos) and Indigos have “Global Missions”, in addition to their personal growth mission.
A Global Mission means you came to earth to be of service, to help other people, animals or the environment. Other people will probably not understand your drive and desire to help others. This usually happens because they are only on earth for their personal growth.
Your Global Mission may or may not become your paid career. If you do not like the job you have now, and want to spend more time engaged in spiritual activities, that’s understandable. This topic will be addressed in future lessons.
For now, let’s begin to focus purely on remembering your Global Mission. Let go of any thoughts about money, career or income. We will deal with those issues later. Focus purely on your desire to provide service, and to help the world.
Assignment for Lesson 3: Write the answers to the following questions:
- What you want to be when you were a child?
- Who do you envy or admire?
- What activities do you most enjoy?
- If you won the lottery, how would you spend the rest of life (after taking a well-deserved vacation).
- Complete the following question:
- I help my friends through by doing the following activities:
- Social issue (such as children, the environment, education, government, health, etc.). which most interests me OR most upsets me (because of the wrong doing I see) is:
- What messages or topics would you most like to teach others?
Please look at the answers to the above questions. Look for the common theme that echoes from every response. Your Global Mission is always an activity that you are already interested in or passionate about. It will always involve an activity for the benefit of others. If you are still unsure about your mission, it may mean that you must first reawaken the spiritual gifts of your Indigo Power, beginning with your intuition and sensitivity.